Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009

That was it... A very special Thanks to all...



Because of multiple requests this last post in 2009 will be for my friends in Laramie, WY, especially. And in English... As this unbelievably exciting year comes to an end, I want to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEARS! Whether you are in the cold of Wyoming, the Sydney summer, stuck in Canada, somewhere in SoCal, Florida, NYC or somewhere in northern Germany and even Munich.

With this post I want to thank some of you especially for making this year and the US unforgettable. But please... the following is not to be taken too seriously!!!

I want to say a very special thanks to (no order intended... well, ok, some places maybe)...:

Daniel "The Darkness": ...for being my "bromance" and protecting me against Mike's sexual assaults on my ass. And for being the most dark-hearted fucked-up cynic I ever met. It was delightful. And hey, Canada is beautiful, too!

Amanda Blair: ...for making the best Chicken-BBQ-Pizza in the world. And for not knowing that I am "totally into boys" :)

Stephane: ...for proving my prejudice that French people are arrogant and good looking. FUCK THE FRENCH :P

Carsten: ...for being my little brother and letting me borrow his snowboard.

René: ...for selling his snowboard to Carsten so I could borrow it.

Kristyn: ...for being bitchy sometimes but at the same time making me believe in true love when she bossed René around. That's so cute. You're so meant for each other!

Dennis: ...for being our paddling jukebox on the North Platte River.

Patrick: ...for teaching me how to fish and eat self-hunted food! I felt manly!

Cornelia: ...for always scaring Daniel to death (he'll explain that).

Alex Seifert: ...for letting me borrow his Mac power adapter. Sorry, I still have it... :(

Alex Angel, Rodolfo, Mao and the other Latinos: ...for turning every damn house party into a Salsa party!

Starlit: ...for being a great friend. And for her enchiladas! ...Oh and for her cat that likes to take a bath in the toilet.

Our east-European fellow: ...for having fun with Mike on the toilet!

Mike: ...for letting aformentioned having fun with him. We all had fun, too. It totally made our last week this semester. Oh, and touch my ass once again and "The Darkness" will break your nose. Nobody touches his boyfriend :P

Lassi: ...for his Finnish death-metal accent.

Janet: ...for moving in with Blake in Sydney, so I can visit Australia anytime :)

Karen: ...for being Bavarian, blond and blue-eyed with Nazi-ancestry. In one word: For being a lovely, big-hearted German stereotype!

Josh: ...for fitting into this German stereotype with his looks and his beer-belly. Even though he actually is American.

Ryan: ...for dressing up as Michael Ballack on Halloween.

Christian: ...for a wonderful dinner on the last evening.

Anan: ...for being unbelievably cheerful and dressing up as the perfect mash-up between Tina Turner and Angelina Jolie.

Diana: ...for making all American men go totally crazy. That was funny!

Paul: ...for reading Nietzsche while selling booze to dumb Americans.

Mark: ...for making fun of me all the time, because I went to The Fray concert and read Twilight.

PJ: ...for being the bad-ass-Wyoming-ghetto-rapper next door. You'll be the next 50 cent, I can feel it!

Jacob, Steven, Aaron: ...for making my lame floor less boring.

Christoph: ...for easing my feeling of being old.

Adam: ...for throwing the cliché American house parties. Including the red plastic cups and beer-pong.

Ferdi & Liesa: ...for being the jumping beans you are. Whole lotta energy.

Ben: ...for being Chuck MacGyver.

Kelly: ...for taking care of us, her Internationals.

Katharina: ...for bearing all the jokes about East-Germans.

Amanda Nutt: ...for letting me borrow her TV and her Spanish textbook when I forgot to bring it!

Shawndra: ...for letting us have our crazy birthday party in her apartment.

Troy, Pat, Trevor, Sarah, Renee: ...for taking care of "The Darkness" and me in our favorite Library. Sometimes even after the last call.

Ok, I think that was it... Sorry guys, I won't be back next semester. But I feel touched that (at least the majority of) you miss me so much. We'll see, maybe I'll make it to Spring Break :)

Have a good new year! Stay safe, take care! See you soon!

"White" Daniel.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Stephane Kirchherr31. Dezember 2009 um 12:16

    We will raise our glasses to you with darkness and Amanda as soon as we are back to Laramie. In the Library of course. Double Rum-cokes. Long Islands. Count on us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich habe gerade auf dem falschen Blog ein Kommentar gelassen. Wollte eigentlich nur sagen: "Danke für deine netten Worte (an andere)" :-). Schick mal deine Handynummer, bin wieder in München.

    René

    AntwortenLöschen